0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
True or False: Any number divided by itself equals 1.
2. 0 divided by any number is 0 and any number divided by 0 =
3. Estimate the quotient by rounding off the first number to the nearest 100.
872 divided by 3 =
4. Divide this number by sight: 7209 divide by 9 =
5. True or false: 345 is divisible by 9
6. Find the quotient: 4632 divide by 8 =
7. How many groups of 34 will 2550 number have?
8. What is the largest remainder that a number with a divisor of 7 have?
9. 1079 divide by 13 = 83 x 13 = ________
10 . Find the quotient of the following: 2450 divide by 25 =
11. Use any method to find the answer to the question: 8743 divide by 30
12. What is the answer to a division question called?
13. What is the number sentence ONLY for the following :
Determine the divisor x if the dividend is 96 and the quotient is 8.
14. Calculate the question and read carefully.
The divisor in a division sum is 26 and the dividend is 3510. Calculate the quotient.
Please fill in the learner’s details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!